AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Mar 25 16:03:26 2024
From: "Geena Cartick" <geena.cartickeffab.info>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: INVITATION - PIGWEBinar - SOP Development
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 16:03:26 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

I am excited to invite you to our upcoming Pigweb webinar, which will focus
on the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for pig
operations.

Webinar Details
• Topic: Tip and Trix for SOP Development
• Date: 3rd of April
• Time: 15:00 to 16:00
• Speakers: Rebecka Westin and Anna Wallenbeck

This webinar is part of our ongoing Pigweb project, aimed at enhancing the
efficiency and effectiveness of pig farming operations. Our experts, Rebecka
Westin and Anna Wallenbeck will share valuable insights and practical tips to
streamline your SOPs. This is a fantastic opportunity from the best!

Registration: Don’t forget to mark your calendars and reserve your spot! You
can register for the webinar here.
https://us06web.zoom.us/...3gEIiNaV9H

I'm really looking forward to your participation.

Best Regards,

Geena Cartick

PigWeb Communication Leader

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team