AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Fri Mar 22 09:06:01 2024
Subject: Re: EuroFAANG
From: "Geena Cartick" <geena.cartickeffab.info>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 09:06:01 -0500

Dear all,

I believe there is an issue with the link for the EuroFAANG video and it is
not working. I think it might be a technical issue, but please find here the
link to the video: https://youtu.be/...?si=kRjwEMDSaMWtq1wn

You can find other interesting materials on our website:
https://eurofaang.eu/

Have an excellent day,
Regards,
Geena

.From: Geena Cartick <geena.cartickeffab.info>
.Date: Thursday, 21. March 2024 at 15:14
.To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
.Subject: EuroFAANG

Dear all,

The EuroFAANG initiative, part of the FAANG consortium, focuses on six
funded projects and a Research Infrastructure: AQUA-FAANG, BovReg,
GEroNIMO, RUMIGEN, HoloRuminant,GENE-SWitCH and EuroFAANG RI. These
projects are dedicated to unravelling the functional aspects of fish,
cattle, chicken, and pig genomes. By advancing our functional genomics
knowledge, EuroFAANG aims to drive innovation in animal breeding,
sustainable farming systems, and agricultural practices to meet economic
and societal demands. To stay updated on the groundbreaking advancements in
functional genomics and contribute to a more efficient and sustainable
future for animal agriculture, visit the project websites or follow
EuroFAANG on social media.

Functional annotation of farmed animal genomes is crucial to fully
comprehending these regulatory elements and their interactions. Functional
annotation creates a comprehensive map of genome features, acting as a
navigational reference for geneticists.

In this context we would like to share the video by EuroFAANG :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v-t3S0YdOU

Please share it with your students, colleagues, friends and family, to
spread knowledge on Functional Annotation in Farmed Animal.

Excellent day,

Regards,
Geena Cartick

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team