AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tue Mar  5 09:31:15 2024
From: "Carlo Pecoraro" <infophysalia-courses.org>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Online course: R/Bioconductor for Mass Spectrometry
       and Proteomics
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2024 09:31:16 -0600

Dear all,

we still have a few seats available for course the course "R/Bioconductor for
Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics"! Join our upcoming course designed to
empower proteomics practitioners and data analysts/bioinformaticians with the
skills needed to manipulate and interpret MS data effectively.

Course Details:

• Dates: 18-20 March 2024
• Format: Online (to accommodate international participants)
• Time: Classes run from 2 pm to 8 pm Berlin time each day

Course Overview: Over three days, you'll delve into:

• Understanding raw MS data
• Identifying and quantifying proteins
• Statistical interpretation of MS experiments
• Hands-on tutorials for practical learning

Target Audience: While familiarity with MS or proteomics is beneficial, it's
not mandatory. Basic knowledge of R is required, and familiarity with
Bioconductor and tidyverse syntax is advantageous but not necessary.

Course website: https://www.physalia-courses.org/.../course58/

For the full list of our courses and workshops, please visit:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/...-workshops/course58/

Best regards,

Carlo

Carlo Pecoraro, Ph.D

Physalia-courses DIRECTOR
infophysalia-courses.org
mobile: +49 17645230846

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team