AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Feb 28 08:44:30 2024
From: "Laura Zingaretti" <m.lau.zingarettigmail.com>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Open position scientist Statistics -BASF/Nunhems
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 08:44:30 -0600

Dear all,

We have an open position as a Statistician in our team to work at
BASF/Nunhem. The position is located in the Netherlands and the main
responsibilities are:

+ Statistical Consulting
+ Support breeding decisions by contributing to the development and
  improvement of the current analysis pipeline
+ Contribute to improving the efficiency of various pipeline processes
+ Critically discuss current analytical approaches and introduce new ones for
  discussion across the organization and with external partners
+ Communicate the value of data-driven decisions by explaining statistical
  methods to a broad audience

Please check out the position and apply if you are interested:

https://career5.successfactors.eu/...y=basfseP3

Dont hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Laura

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team