AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Mon Nov 21 16:57:46 2022
From: "Birgit Zumbach" <cibreeduni-goettingen.de>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: International Master’s program »Integrated Plant
       and Animal Breeding«
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 16:57:46 -0600

Dear colleagues,

the application period for our international master program "Integrated Plant
and Animal Breeding" at the University of Göttingen, Germany, for the winter
Semester 2023/24 for non-EU citizens has started.

The application deadline is February 15.

The study program

- offers a profoundly interdisciplinary approach to breeding research by
  bridging the gap between animal and plant breeding,
- covers all relevant disciplines of breeding research,
- is complemented by external lecturers from leading international breeding
  companies, research institutions and national authorities

• Start of study program: winter semester, mid-October
• Application deadline: Non EU citizens: February 15, EU citizens: June 1
• Admission requirements: BSc in agriculture, biology or related disciplines;
  proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL or equivalent)
• Number of students: 20 per year
• Duration: 4 semesters, 2 years
• Language: English
• Total credit points required: 120 ECTS
• Fees: No tuition fees; administrative fee of approx. 400€ per semester

For further information, please visit our website:
https://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/533390.html

Please share this information with your students and colleagues.

Thank you!

Best regards

Birgit

CiBreed
Center for Integrated Breeding Research
Dr. Birgit Zumbach
Carl-Sprengel-Weg 1
37075 Goettingen, Germany
Tel.:        +49-551-39-25619
E-Mail:   cibreeduni-goettingen.de
https://www.uni-goettingen.de/de/531395.html

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team