AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Tlistmaster Nov  3 08:47:01 2022
From: "Albert Tenesa" <Albert.Tenesaed.ac.uk>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Group leader positions at Roslin Institute in Quantitative
       Genetics and Genomics
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 08:47:01 -0500

Dear All,

The Roslin Institute at the University of Edinburgh is hiring. We are
looking to employ and support researchers in their transition to
independence in the areas of quantitative genetics and genomics, animal
breeding and bioinformatics. The posts at the Roslin Institute come with an
attractive support package to help candidates thrive and become leading
figures in their area of research.

This is part of our growth plans and an opportunity to participate in the
activities and intellectual life of the University of Edinburgh and The
Roslin Institute, as well as contributing to delivering the broader research
vision of the Director and addressing major strategic themes from BBSRC
(https://www.ukri.org/councils/bbsrc/). Our vision is to make transformative
changes in livestock research and address major societal challenges,
including food security and climate change.

There are currently two independent calls opened and interested candidates
are encouraged to apply for both. Please, contact me directly to discuss
applications in the broad areas above.

https://edin.ac/3gZbViP

https://edin.ac/3WmHaER

Best wishes,

Albert

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk