AnGenMap

Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Nov  2 09:05:07 2022
From: "Gwenola Tosser" <gwenola.tosserinrae.fr>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: goat sheep workshop etc
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2022 09:05:07 -0500

Dear colleague(s),

The International Goat Genome Consortium (IGGC) had agreed with
International Plant & Animal Genome Conference (PAG) organizers to have a
workshop every 2 years in San Diego.

In 2021, this workshop was organized remotely in collaboration with the
International Sheep Genomics Consortium (ISGC). The abstracts and
presentations are online
(https://www.sheephapmap.org/...CIGGCvirtual2021.php).

In 2023, too few attendees were expected, according to a poll I set up. We
thus decided to cancel the workshop.

Goat researchers are encouraged to submit their abstracts to the
Cattle/Sheep/Goat workshop (organizers:  Cedric Gondro gondrocemsu.edu and
Mulumebet Worku <WorkuNcat.Edu>) or (in case it concerns sheep & goats) to
the ISGC workshop (organizer: Shannon Clarke Shannon.Clarkeagresearch.co.nz
) or any other relevant workshop.

IGGC will meet during ISAG (https://www.isag.us/2023/) in July 2023. I will
share further information later.

Regards

Gwenola Tosser-Klopp
PS : Apologies for double posting
If you want to unsubscribe from iggc-goat-consortiuminare.fr list, please
send an e-mail to gwenola.tosserinrae.fr  with unsubscribe
iggc-goat-consortium as a subject.

Gwenola Tosser-Klopp, PhD, HDR
INRAE-GenPhySE-Génétique, Physiologie et Systèmes d'Elevage-UMR1388
Equipe GenROC-Génomique des Ruminants Ovins et Caprins
Bureau C212a
24 Chemin de Borde Rouge - Auzeville
CS 52627
31326 Castanet Tolosan cedex
FRANCE
(33)5 61 28 51 14
Je n’attends pas de vous une réponse en dehors de vos horaires de travail /

http://genphyse.toulouse.inra.fr/groups/genroc

Coordination of IGGC and VarGoats:
http://www.goatgenome.org/

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program for Applied Bioinformatics.
Contact: Bioinformatics Team
Helpdesk